A simple, healthy, and hearty salad made with turkey bacon, crumbled blue cheese, and pepper to taste. Enjoy this dish alone or as a side.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 0 Minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes | Serving Size: 2-4
Here is what you will need:
For the salad
- 3-4 cups greens or spring mix
- 1 vine ripened tomato, sliced in wedges
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 3 slices of organic turkey bacon, cooked & chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Cracked pepper to taste
For the Blue Cheese Vinaigrette
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- A pinch of sea salt
- Put all the vinaigrette ingredients in a mason jar and shake until combined.
- For the salad, add all the ingredients in a large bowl or on a platter and toss together. Serve with the blue cheese vinaigrette.
For more delicious recipe ideas visit redplum.com/recipes.