Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 4 hours | Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes | Serving Size: | 12
Here is what you will need:
- 2 pounds ground round, optional
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 2 cups fresh or frozen mixed vegetables or 2 (15-ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 2 cups fresh or frozen Lima beans or 1 (15-ounce) can Lima beans, drained
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn off the cob or 1 (15-ounce) can niblet corn, drained
- 2 cups carrots, sliced or 1 (15-ounce) can carrots, drained
- 4 pounds of peeled and diced whole tomatoes or 4 (15-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomatoes and okra
- 2 cups water
- Cook ground round, if using, and onions until browned. Add to slow cooker along with all other ingredients.
- Cook in slow cooker for 4 hours on low.
Alternately, you may cook as directed using a large stockpot. Cover and simmer over medium heat for 45 minutes.
Before you go, print or load the latest refrigerated food coupons to a store loyalty program below.