Simple tuna melt sandwich that is paired perfectly with a cup of soup or a house salad.
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 10 minutes | Total: 15 minutes | Serving Size: 4
Here is what you will need:
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- ½ small onion, minced
- Pepper to taste
- 12 slices pickled jalapeno
- 2 English Muffins split
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna, minced onion, and black pepper. Divide the mixture onto four halves of English Muffins. Arrange three slices of jalapenos on each muffin half. Top each with a slice of Cheddar cheese. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese begins to bubble.
While you are here, print or load the latest pantry food coupons to a store loyalty program below.