This nutrient-rich recipe is packed with flavor and makes a great on-the-go breakfast. Substitute your favorite frozen fruits for endless combinations.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes | Serving Size: 2
- 1 banana
- 2 cups (packed) spinach leaves
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated peeled ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey or light agave syrup (nectar)
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Divide between glasses; serve immediately.
For more quick and easy recipes, visit redplum.com/recipes.